Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Pregnancy Upate #2: Week 18

I'm 18 weeks today, so it's time for another Pregnancy update!


Weeks 16-18

Size of  Baby: Baby Marler approximately 6 inches long, 8 ounces in weight, and about the size of a large mango.

Cravings: Anything sweet, especially if it has chocolate or fruit, so Brian and I may have bought a 48 oz container of chocolate covered raisins as SAM's club the other day.

Symptoms: Mostly I feel great, and I think it's due to the daily walks I take with Ginger. I do get tired and have to take a small nap every day, but luckily my puppy needs a nap everyday too, so we're snuggle buddies. I'm also hungry a lot more, and have started to out eat Brian every now and then.

Clothes: I can still fit into two pairs of jeans without a maternity band because they're Women's sizes and allow for hips, but I think I'm going to have to donate all my old Juniors size jeans to my little sister because I don't think my hips will ever get in those again.

Milestones: I definitely have felt Baby Marler move! I think the baby has been moving for awhile it's just been hard to pin point since I've never felt it before. Now that the baby is bigger I definitely feel it rolling around.

Gender Reveal! Brian and I will be finding out the gender of Baby Marler on November 8th, so cast your votes now of what you think we're having. Brian says it's a boy, but I definitely feel like it's a girl.

Boy or Girl?



No comments:

Post a Comment