Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Baby On The Way

I'm Pregnant!


We are happy to announce that we are expecting! Our little one is due April 1st 2014 and we couldn't be more excited :)

I had my first doctors visit a week ago and up until that point it seemed so surreal that I had a live, little miracle growing inside of me. I mean I was definitely feeling all the usual symptoms of being 9 weeks pregnant, but it was still such an abstract concept to me. When Brian and I looked at the ultrasound screen and saw our little baby's heart beating away it really sunk in for me. We're having a baby!

Today I am 10 weeks pregnant, and in the middle of my "morning" sickness phase. Luckily it hasn't been as bad as I know it could be, and pickled ginger has been such a huge life saver. 

I will keep posting updates about the upcoming baby bump, cravings, gender, and all the other exciting announcements to come. We feel extremely blessed and are so excited to share our news.

No comments:

Post a Comment